You want to sell in China?
S³ provides in situ a Chinese sales team, with the cooperation and supervision of a Western business development manager.
Offices and warehouses in Beijing, with an extensive operational and logistical capacity.
Sales network in coastal cities (Shanghai, Guangzhou, Ningbo, etc.) and in interior provinces (Sichuan, Hebei, Shanxi, Guizhou, etc.).
3 options, tailored to the needs of each company:
- "Basic": includes the introduction and marketing of new products in at least one Chinese region and the corresponding reporting.
- "Advanced": includes an increased geographical presence, in addition to the development of market research, product positioning in e-commerce and trademark registration.
- "Premium": implies the most comprehensive service package, including maximum geographical expansion, a personalized sales mission, additional trademark registrations and direct presence at a major trade event.
Regardless of the particular product, each project will be evaluated and managed according to standard S³ procedure:
1. Definition of the product range with the best potential
2. Incorporation of sales information in Chinese and English on www.S3China.eu
3. Translation, layout and registration of product labels in China
4. Shipment of the first products to China
5. Introduction of the products as samples and direct sales, due to immediate availability
6. Consolidated sales
In order to explain the above procedure in more detail, the export team has developed the export of ‘S³ Export Services Procedures Manual’.
S³ offers unprecedented access to a variety of distribution channels Retail: - Supermarkets and hypermarkets - Convenience stores, drugstores, etc.
'Gourmet' stores: for exclusive and imported products
E-commerce: Taobao, Tmall, dedicated online store, etc.
Horeca: hotels, restaurants and catering (including 'KTV')
Gifts: Chinese New Year, Moon Festival, National Day, etc.
All products with technical data sheets in Chinese and English, as well as high resolution images, are available to the sales network and buyers, by means of the S³ website specifically aimed at the sales channels of the company in China:
Apart from the presence of the products on the web www.S3China.eu, S³ also offers the option of putting the range on sale in major Chinese portals or, if the producer wishes, on an individual and personalized website in Chinese that can receive and manage orders.
The S³ team offers producers the possibility of organizing a wide range of initiatives, per product and per channel:
- Institutional presentations
- Promotional events
- Consumer tests & professional tastings
- Presence at specialized trade shows
To explain the events and campaigns organized by S³ more in detail, the export team has several practical cases available here.
In S³ producers have access to a standard set of services to facilitate the introduction of their products in China. However, according to the agreed terms there are several additional services offered by the team, including:
- Geographical implementation
- Sales reporting
- Market research
- Trademark registrations
- Participation in trade shows
If you are interested in the various services offered by S³ in the field of export services and want to know more details, please contact us.
Since the start of export activities to China, S3 has focused on creating concrete results for the producers who have placed their trust in the company.Examples of effective introduction of food and beverage products in China are:
Case study: Bodegas Galan 'Sangria Sndevid' y 'Vina Luparia'
'Spanish Festival': presentation of over 20 Spanish brands in hypermarkets Wumart 物美, retail leader in Beijing and northeastern China.
Product introduction in various supermarkets and hypermarkets in China